Monday, September 03, 2007

I've been quite boring lately...

I've nothing to show and nothing to report. I've done nothing creative and haven't even started to tidy the work room as promised. I'm itching to do something though so I am going to try to find something to work on tonight.


In the mean time, I have been doing a course at Quilt University about using colour (well, I haven't participated much 'cause I've not really done anything so I read everyone elses posts and read the lessons). Yes I know about colour, but I wanted to explore it and to get somebody elses input on ways to use colour - and hopefully to step outside of my 'comfort zone'. Here is a colour bridge exercise that I did. Most people used fabrics, others used digital paint or quilt programs, but I used portions of photos.

No comments: