Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What’s my next project?....

I don’t really have one at the moment. No strike that… I haven’t settled on one yet.

I’m making some cushion covers for a friend that need to be done before I start anything else. I made one last night and have 2 more which I should be able to do tonight.

Then I’m going to do a tidy-up of the work-room before I start on anything else. And then what I do start will be something already underway. I have a number of projects at various stages laid out on the table but buried under a whole pile of other stuff that has accumulated on top.

From memory there is the butterfly quilt which I am determined to finish before the year is out. There’s also the Kimono quilt which needs to be unpicked (I mucked up my first attempt at quilting it) and quilted properly with a walking foot. I need to get some things finished before I start on anything new!!

THEN I’m going to work on the Japanese quilt for S.

No comments: