Saturday, August 11, 2007

A bit more progress...

I managed to get a bit more done on the bag last night! I've been trying to push myself to do a bit of sewing (or something) a few nights a week. I'm hoping that soon enough it will become a habit (a good one) and I'll manage to get a whole lot more done and be a lot more creative!!

I find that in this house I sit at the dining table a lot more in the evenings and watch TV. Not very comfy but that's the point. It's a great place to sit and sew and means I don't settle down on the couch for the night.

Yes, I'm a snatch and grab TV watching sewer!!!. I pin and assemble and cut threads during the show, and run to the sewing machine and/or iron in the ad breaks. But hey! it works for me!!

Back to the bag - I now have the lining finished and am up to the assembly. Tomorrow, being Sunday and my day off (I worked saturday), I hope to get it finished so I can put it into action on Monday.

BTW Yesterday's mail brought the latest edition of Textile Fibre Forum:


Today I also picked up the latest Quilting Arts magazine.

No comments: