B's working the next 2 days so I'm free to play and clean up from my last projects. Sunday I'm off to Easter lunch - a roast no less - with My brother's girlfriend and her family which will be nice.
This weekend's to do list...
- Beading of green fibre collage (i'll post pics so you'll understand then)
- continue quilt top that I started last weekend (you haven't seen this yet but I'll post pics
- plan out kimono quilt (I bought a package of japanese kimono fabrics last weekend. the shop that sells them has a promo competition to design and make something using their fabric kits as a means of advertising them - a challenge I thought I might take up)
- Normal work - training notes for day job
- real in where I have spread out from recent projects
- Put electric blanket on bed as nights are getting colder.