Thursday, January 05, 2006

Busy week...

This week there's some major deadlines at work which explains my absence from blogging and commenting. But come Friday (deadline day) I want to get in and do some serious creating. I'm rearing to go. I've signed up for 2 online classes at Joggles for early February and have bought a Fabric journal (thanks Arlee for the inspiration) on Amazon and expect it to arrive towards the end of January. In the mean time I've started working through The Artists Way, doing my first morning page this morning and hoping that it will help me to get a wriggle on with thing - particularly my new business. Back to work now. Talk more on the weekend.

1 comment:

Don said...

Sophie,
You should ask Jill about Jeff's bike ride home from watching the fire works. I think he is still in hospital in Brisbane.
Don