Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's all systems go!...


I have just delivered two new artworks to Framed by You in Richmond and am in negotiation with Jennifer from J.A.P. Arts Photography to take some photos of my work so that I can put together a professional-looking portfolio and at sometime down the track re-vamp the blog and/or create a website... I now have 3 of the 6 pieces that I've created at home ready to photographed but need to arrange to get the other 3 back in time for the "yet-to-be-booked" photo shoot. The Facebook page is also up and running and is screaming out for some decent pictures to "show-off" my work. The problem is that all of this costs money... and so when the newest 2 works are framed I'm going to head off to the galleries to see if I can get them hung and more importantly, get them sold! My head is also swimming with ideas for other pieces and so I'm going to make the most of this new "inspiration" and get creating!

No comments: