Yep... you read it right! Today is my birthday and I've had a busy day answering messages and posts on Facebook and working and haven't had time to post anything. Above is a pic of my little (but tall) brother and I at the footy on the weekend - his present to me along with the scarf I'm wearing before he headed back to Queensland, and below is my bestie and I on our day-out-in-Daylesford.
Tonight, in lui of going out and celebrating (because funds and fuel are low) we have organised a virtual party... The second State of Origin game is on tonight and so each of us are watching from our respective homes in our comfy-warm lounges with our favourite food and beverages...
- I'm going with Pad-Thai (Take-away of course!!) and bubbles - probably pink bubbly which is my favourite at present;
- Mum will no doubt have a wine - not sure what her food of choice will be;
- S is having beer and chocolate;
- B is probably going for Cappuccino and chips
- A is no doubt having vodka and peanuts - mid flight across Australia