Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Icy... with a late thaw...

CIMG7475

I had great intentions on going home after work (on time for once), turning the heater and the telly on and knitting...  It started well... until I discovered that the BIG upright freezer in the garage hadn't been closed properly and was frosted up (with the contents thawed - including a few good sized cuts of meat)... I'm house sitting and haven't been into the garage for a couple of weeks so I have no idea how like the freezer has been like this and so everything had to go!  The only thing on my side was that it was bin night.


And so my relaxed night of knitting was interrupted as I defrosted the freezer and disposed of the contents...  I did manage to get quite a bit of knitting done and got through the second ball but only because I was up till midnight with the freezer...  2 balls down... 2 to go!

No comments: