Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Work, work, work...

I've had a very relaxing and productive long weekend and am NOT ready to go back to work.

When I say go, I mean walk down the hall to the office...

That's the problem with working from home - the sewing machine and the rest of my art stuff sits on the other side of the room calling to me... It hasn't been a problem for the last couple of weeks because the sewing table has been buried under a huge pile of stuff (remains of pre-Christmas bag making and quilt finishing, and paperwork (house stuff, wedding stuff, bills etc)that somehow got 'dumped' there.

The sewing table is now clear and calling out for a project and that's the table I'd rather be sitting at than the work desk...

I have no pictures today - so I'll leave you with a photo of The Supervisor (aka Tyler) on holidays (check out that smile!)

CIMG5325

No comments: