- When I was in grade 5 I fell out of a tree and landed myself in hospital for several weeks with a torn kidney. I was a climber and we spent lots of time climbing the huge tree in our backyard, but one day I got a bit too game and ventured out onto a branch that was dead and fell onto Dad's neatly stacked woodpile.
- I love peanut butter and honey on toast. I discovered it at Uni and almost lived on it for 12 months during my first year of Uni whilst living on campus. We would line up at the dining hall and be the first to get in so that we could get our meal and then grab a box of bread, a tub peanut butter and a tub of honey. We'd attempt the meal and if it wasn't something that we enjoyed, we head off to the toaster and make our 'alternative meal'.
- my fingers are double jointed
- I have two little brothers that are both almost 2 feet taller than me - they think that that gives them the right to be called 'big' brothers HAH!!
- My middle name is Rae - I used to hate it when I was a kid because I constantly had to explain that "no it's not a boys name, it's spelt R-A-E the GIRLS WAY!!". Now I like it.
- I am a real sweet tooth and love my desserts.
I don't like tagging anyone so if you'd like to do this meme, just post a comment here with a link to your blog.