Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mothers Day Mum!!!!

Dear Mum,

I know this is a very public way to wish you Happy Mothers day, but I want everyone to know what a fabulous mum you are!


Thank you for encouraging me and pushing me just that little bit further than sometimes I was comfortable with - you've given me the ability to face up to life's challenges...

Thanks for believing in me - even when I had my doubts...

Thanks for listening when I just wanted to talk. Those times when answers or advice were less important than a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on (even from thousands of kilometres away and at ungodly hours of the day and night)....

Thanks for the hugs...

Thanks for the laughs...

Thanks for squeezing out the grumps and knowing just when to do it...

Thanks for caring soooooooo much...

Thanks for just being you!!!!

I LOVE YOU MUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I hope this will tide you over till the postman delivers my parcel - seeing that breakfast in bed is not an option

Love Soph

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Mum is a very special person and I know your mum would be very proud of the things you do and the special person and friend you are.
Keep being who you are!!
Mary

Lex and Judy said...

Just found this Mothers Day message. How could I have missed it!!!
Thank you. We are so very proud of you, and all the things you have achieved.
Your message is very, very beautiful. I do feel special to have you for a daughter. Love you heaps. (Very teary Mum)