Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The mailman was good to me again today!!!!

I've been waiting patiently (or not so - running home and checking the mailbox each day) for these books that I ordered from Amazon right back at the beginning of January and they finally arrived today!!!! The nice courier man even left the box under the mat in a semi-hiding kind of way which meant that I didn't have to wait till tomorrow for them to be delivered - Yay!

Now I can really join in with the others over at Fabric Art Journals and at Flickr Fabric Artjournals


I'm off to bed now to read my new books... Nighty night!!

3 comments:

Nicky said...

that altered images one looks really interesting...lucky you!!

arlee said...

Saw the altered images book today--is it worth buying???
You're going to have SO much fun!!

Maureen said...

Whose the luck one now?!!!