Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Daily Sketches

Sunday evening as I was sitting in front of the telly after dinner I decided to pick up the sketchbook and draw (it helped that is was sitting on the floor beside me as I'd taken it out with me the day before). I drew what was on the coffee table in front of me and it turned out OK!! So each evening this week I have continued to draw something. I don't put a lot of thought into what, I just assemble a few objects and draw. These are this weeks drawings so far....

Sunday: My pencil case

Monday's warm ups (blind contours)

Monday's bottle of wine...

Tuesday: My feet

The other option was the remotes but I'm not ready to attempt them yet - too boring anyway! Will have to come up with something else for tonights sketch...

2 comments:

Jo in NZ said...

these are great Sophie. I tried to drawer my feet like that a few weeks ago...but it really sucked!

Jen said...

Hey Sophie, these drawings are great. Keep up the great sketching.

Jen