Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Talk about procrastination!!!!!!!!

I sat down in the sewing room this weekend iwht every intention of doing some work, but alas I got distracted. Instead of stitching, I ended up sorting through the bottomless piles of fabric in the room and spent the time folding and sorting. I wouldn't say that I achieved nothing however, as I now have neatly folded baskets of hand-dyed fabrics sorted according to colour, and have returned the commercial fabrics to their rightful drawers.

I have it so baaaaaaaad!! I've got postcards to create!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, but Sophie, you are now able to see your fabrics so you can choose the most suitable for your postcards - do you like this praise for your procrastination?!!!

arlee said...

A woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do--and sometimes that studio procrastination sparks some ideas cause you find that magic piece that has been buried for awhile!

Sophie said...

I love that you all support me like this - it's fantastic!!!

It's not procrastination without justification though. My intentions were to sort through the fabric to find some inspiration and to get it sorted so that I could 'just start' next time I sat down to it - see perfectly valid reasons!!! (grin)

However, they all fall a bit flat if I don't follow through....