After the previous weekend's disaster, I had another go at dyeing this weekend just gone. My batik peices are still sitting there half finished, and will do so until I work out how I can get them to work.
In the meantime however, I did a bit of tying and dyeing and was very pleased. I used 4 colours, Turquoise, Magenta, Aqua, and Purple, and not have 6 scarves which IMHO are all great!! There is one (maybe 2) that I am considering overdying with turquoise to fill in some of the white spaces, but that's it. I'll take pics tomorrow when I've ironed, washed, and ironed them again (don't want them leaching any colour out on their new owners)
In other news, I have been knitting. I know, not the most interesting of past-times, but I have a market for knitted scarves, so I'm catering for it. I sent off 4 last week, and have made 3 and 1/2 over the weekend. Will try and finish the 1/2 and get another done and send this batch, and some of the dyed scarves by Wednesday.