Saturday, February 12, 2005

Dyeing Workshop

I've just registered for a dyeing workshop this weekend.  It's called Rust Solution and involves using ferrous sulphate to create a range of orange rust effects on paper and fabric.  Sounds like it should be a great day with lots of experimenting and sampling.  I'm really looking forward to it.
 
There are also lots of other great workshops that this lady runs too.  All are on Sundays, which I initially thought "great!! a weekend workshop... I can go to those!!" until I remembered that Sunday was my shift at the Hostel.  They almost fit in between my morning and afternoon shifts, but for 1/2 an hour either side.  Anyway, I've made arrangements for those 2 half hours and am all ready to go.
 
I'll give a full report on Monday.



Find local movie times and trailers on Yahoo! Movies.

No comments: