Goals for next Friday (5/11/04)
- Ideas and image making folder complete - hand in on Friday
- visual diary finished - hand in on Friday
- Silhouetted trees #2 completed and ready to go to the framer
- mount and finish off wrapped figures - for photography on Wednesday
- finish footsteps and hang - for Wed photos
- get strip #2 well underway - strip made, place images and start stitching them
- put together folder of exhibition peices, showing development and progress (for assessment on Friday) - good thing I have this journal so I just need to go through and find the relevant entries.
Looks like I've got a busy week ahead of me - but there's no choice, the exhibition is on in less than 4 weeks.
It does help that Tuesday is Cup day and I get the day off (and B is working so I can get down to work without feeling guilty)
Wish me luck... I'll need it.