Wednesday, July 07, 2004

I am on Fire!!

I managed to complete 2 visual diary pages yesterday - still on track!  It's the rest of the week where I'll really have to push myself as B is home in evenings and I don't seem much (if anything) done when he is around! 

B's off to the snow tomorrow which means getting up at 4am to take him to the bus stop, but then I'll have the whole day to play and create. I'm still waiting on my Workshop on the web password too.  I was hoping that I'd have it so that I could get some more inspiration.  One thing I really do need to do though is to tidy up the studio (spare room) so that I can actually get near the sewing machine - that could take quite some time, perhaps I'll just do the area around the machine.

I've already blown it for tonights VD page.  Just made arrangements with B to see Spiderman 2.  Maybe there's something I can scrounge up from here?  I know, the stitched sketch, I'll put that in, now where might that be?...

No comments: