Monday, September 28, 2009

ARGHHH!!!!

I was productively sewing the curtains on the weekend and was nearly done altering the pair of ready made curtains for the spare room (making 3 into 1 and shortening) when I lined up a seam, put my foot on the pedal and ..... nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the machine that was away for over a month getting the noisy bobbin repaired (and yes that is working) and now there seems to be no action from the pedal. It clicks and then nothing.... Here I was trying to get the boring stuff out of the way so that I could get on with the fun and creative stuff that's swimming about in my head (must start sketching said ideas before I lose them) and once again this ***** machine is working against me.

I'm now very glad that I haven't yet given back the machine I've borrowed from my friend - I will just have to rewind those bobbins again....

No comments: