Friday, September 12, 2008

Studio Journals

I've been thinking of doing another Joggles online class called Studio Journals: A Designer's Workhorse, with Sharon Boggon from In a minute ago.

I have lots of sketchbooks around. Each one has a few pages used and then the rest is blank. I collect images and make sketches on scraps of paper that are scattered throughout my work room. If only I could put the two together. I have a fear of 'getting it wrong' which I know is nonsence as the sketchbooks are for my use only but nevertheless that is the problem. I hope that this course might give me some ideas on how to make better use of my sketchbooks and to get the ideas floating around my head, down on paper so that I don't loose them and so that I can start to figure out how to turn the idea into textiles.

No comments: