Back to those answers...
- the carpets are blue/green and only in the bedrooms (as I thought)
- the other areas have timber (or timber laminate?) floors - again as I remembered;
- There's climate contol ducted heating/cooling - thank goodness - I hadn't even thought of that!;
- there is a clothes line - a hills hoist no less (well when I rented in Melbourne many places didn't!!)
- and yes the garage door has a remote - whew!
A few other things that I discovered -
- A garden shed!
- whilst there is no garden, there's garden beds filled with gravel which will suit perfectly for all my pots (have garden will travel!) - the garden beds are gravel filled because of our severe lack of water I suppose! and probably because the house has been rented most of its life and just never been planted.
- there's his and her sinks in the ensuite (which is HUGE!) - and no I didn't see them because I didn't look past the SPA!!!!!!
Best get moving and put the next load in the car. B is working this weekend so the heavy stuff will be done later in the week. At the moment the focus is to get everything else out.I don't have any pics yet, but should get some by the end of the day.