- Get UP when I take B to the train at 5.30am. I usually sit in bed with the computer and surf/read blogs until suddenly it's 11.30am and the day's gone!
- Work on a Journal quilt - I'm doing an online class at Quilt University and want to start the first lesson before the second comes out on Sunday (Saturday in the US)
- Finish the latest hand-stitched piece I've been working - Detatched chain, irregular, circular. Might even get it almost finished on the train tonight
- Quilt the fused patches that I started a couple of weekends ago;
- Undo the quilting that I started on the Japanese Kimono Quilt (the blanket I was using for batting was too thick and have bought some batting to start again)
I may not get all of this done but at least I have something to aim for...