Monday, January 08, 2007

Has anyone seen my creativity?....

I seem to have lost it for a bit....

I'm sure I'll find it somewhere....

I'm just not looking for it at the moment.....

Perhaps I'll try the internet, or a holiday!!!


As everyone else is winding down from their holidays and heading back to work, I am gearing up for mine!! B and I had 5 days of being really lazy and doing nothing much at all between Christmas and New Year - and had a wonderful time doing so! Since then we've had week and a bit of work and are heading to Queensland on Thursday for our proper holiday for a week.

What have we got planned I hear you ask? Well here is a brief run-down.
  1. See my Mum and Dad who I haven't seen since last Christmas and am desperate to see again (as usual!!)
  2. Eat fresh Mud crab from McKenzies on the River. McKenzies is this magnificent seafood shop where you choose your own and they prepare it however you want and then you sit on the deck beside the river and eat to your hearts content (or stomachs).
  3. Catch up with Grandma, the boys (my 4 cousins who almost double in size each time I see them - fair enough too given it's been a couple of years), Aunty J & Uncle J and the alpacas (oooh so cute, and there was a newby born just before Christmas), and anyone else in the fandamily who happens to drop by.

AND THAT'S IT!!!!!!

What a busy time we'll have LOL!! Of course there's whispers of shopping, and B has mentioned the possible purchase and subsequent testing of a body board and swims at the beach so I'm sure we'll keep ourselves suitably occupied.

1 comment:

Lex and Judy said...

Sounds ... WONDERFUL. Just one hitch. G says she's really sorry, but she has double booked your room. ;-(