Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!

I've been offline for a while doing the Christmas thing. I spent the week before Christmas with my family (except my brother who is still overseas) and enjoyed a quiet Christmas day with just B and I. It's the first Christmas that I haven't spent the day with my parents and it was a bit sad to start, but B put in a huge effort to decorate the house and make it all Christmassy and we had an enjoyable, if not lazy day with breakfast at about 11am, lunch at 5ish and dinner consisted of desert at about 7 - oh and chocolate from the time I woke till I went to bed, 'cause it's Christmas and silly things like that are excusable.

2 comments:

arlee said...

Merryt merry, Sophie!!!! Looks yummy---we had bbq and corn on cob, not tradional either :}

Maureen said...

Happy New Year, Sophie. We had cold turkey and ham and salads followed by tiramisu and lots and lots of chocolates........