Friday, March 18, 2005

Journalling

As part of the Healing Doll project we need to keep a journal to track the journey. I have never really kept/done a journal. I did a bit of a visual diary at school but wasn't very good at maintaining it, but I'm really gonna give this a go.

I also thought I'd use this as an opportunity to make my own journal. The only fear I have is that I I'll be too precious about it and won't be able to draw and write in it. I'll just have to bite the bullet and do it. I've got instructions on book-making/book-binding in a recent purchase, and discovered a bundle of watercolour paper that would be perfect, as I was cleaning the studio (no pics yet cause whilst the outside is clean, there is a growing pile in the middle of the floor of 'stuff I need to sort out and find a place for').

No comments: