Tuesday, February 08, 2005

A challenge has been set!!!

A few of us over at the Contemporary Textile Arts group at Flickr, have started a swap. Each of us have selected a theme, then we each do a 5" x 7" peice for each person in their selected themes. At the moment there are only 3 of us in the group which could be a good thing because it keeps it acheiveable.

Soooo.... my challenge is to create a 5"x7" peice about:

Hmm, now what to do...

I'm not telling, 'cause I know they read this occassionally and I want i to be a surprise!! I'll post pics when they've been sent and received so they get to see them first.

3 comments:

arlee said...

:> I was going to post the cat sketch for Maureen, but yer right--let's Surprise each other!!!! (And i wonder where Nicky is these days?)

By the way, that is an *impossibly* neat dye cupboard--i think yer just showin off fer yer ma!:>

arlee said...

ps sent you my snail mail through your blogger profile email

Sophie said...

Got the address - thanks!!

As for the dye cupboard - don't know how long it'll stay that way. Besides, I moved everything that didn't fit/belong into the sewing room - and I still haven't got to tidying that yet.