Saturday, November 13, 2004

11 days and couting... 11..10..9..... Ahh!!!

It's just occured to me that there is less than 2 weeks till the exhibition. I've had the week off sick (not off work, I've been there all week except monday), so now it's time to knuckle down and get some work finished.

It's not all that bad. I've got 3 peices finished, and if I put me head down, I may get the other two done this weekend. I also have yet to do the phoenix peice (keep forgetting that one), and need to get my descriptions and prices off to R today.

Good thing I called in sick today and now have the day to myself. We decided that it's not a god idea for me to be working in a kitchen and around elderly people while I'm sick, so I've go the shift covered and will see how I go for Sunday.

Back to it now!!

No comments: